vineri, 20 decembrie 2013

Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Spoilers)

I read this book a long time ago, I remember liking Sam and Grace but never being able to relate to them for some reason. In spite of that I loved this book. Basically Sam is werewolf and Grace lives next to the forest Sam lives in. Grace was bitten by someone in Sam's pack when she was little but she never turned because her father locked her in her car on a very hot day and she got a horrible fever which they think boiled the wolf out of her. It's an interesting story, there's different mythology about these werewolves. They have nothing to do with the moon, they turn when the temperature is very low. They end up together. 5/5 stars.

I read Linger recently and I flew through the pages, it was very captivating! Again, the characters weren't relatable but I liked them a lot! I love the Cole/Isabel couple or whatever they are. In this book we discover that Grace was supposed to turn but couldn't because of her fever when she was little so now she's dying because of that so they turn her and I have yet to read the third book which is Forever to find out how it ends. I will definitely write a review about that too. 5/5 stars!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu